Character Name: Inriiaynrae
Character Concept: Dragon-Sorceress
Character's Reality: A rogue dark elf with innate magic stemming from draconic blood.
Tall and lean like a runner with a boyish shaped figure, Inriiaynrae has ebony black skin that resemble black satin silk, intense crimson eyes reflecting the fiery spirit inside, and silver knee-length hair that cascades around her like snow down a mountain on a moonlight midnight. She has an elven fey beauty mixed with a wild exotic look.
- Shadow (shortsword)
- Returning/seeking Chakram
- Repeating hand crossbow with 5 poison bolts per cartridge
- Adamantine dagger
- Minor items- vials of poisons, gernades, theives tools, Rune of Cure Light Wounds, Healing Potions, general travel and adventure equipment
- Magical Black Spidersilk Shirt reinforced with mithril and adamantine
- Black half mask
- Black belt of Magnificence with black sapphire clasp
- Elvenkind Boots
- Greater Piwafwi of Resistance
- Jewelry: Ring of Proof Against Poison, Excruciating Ring
- Sorceress and dark elf spells
- Stealth/rogue related abilities- sneak attack, evasion and quick reflexes, dexterous, nimble, graceful; finesse
- *Bautha Z'hin and Draa Velve combat- dodging blows and high maneuverability; ambidextrous fighting with two weapons;
- Draconic heritage
- Light sensitive- blinded in very brilliant sudden lights.
- Pyromania- mostly fire related spells
- Haunting past- mentally unstable sometimes
- Fiery explosive temper- can cause her not to think clearly
- Half insane and crazy- no plans, methods, strategy,
- Slightly more frail than the average fighter.
- Predominantly offensive spells- weaker defense
- Relies on quick striking and ranged spells, not on power; weak in up close pure physical combat.
- Relies on magic and magic enhanced equipment- Unable to cast in antimagic/dispelled areas
- Not familiar with machines like modern day equipment, guns, ect.
Reason for fighting normally: boredom, survival, revenge
Reason for fighting in tournament: captured by a powerful enemy and fighting for her freedom
Common Tactics: whatever her whims are.