- Choosing fighters and arena
- GM randomly and openly selects player match ups
- GM randomly and openly selects Arena
- GM randomly and openly picks first player
- First Player advantage
- The first player is able to dictate the circumstances of the Arena and player locations.
- Player may not put either fighter in danger or into a trapped position
- Player may set up a position where they have an advantage
- Example: Player 1 may not start Player 2 floating 10,000 feet in the air unless Player 2 can fly.
- Example: Player 1 may not start Player 2 in a cage unless player 2 cannot be held by cages.
- Example: Player 1 may start Player 2 in an open field with no where to hide.
- First player may not attack enemy fighter in set up post
- The first player must follow the rules of the Arena in cases of unusual rule sets
- Second player advantage
- Second player makes the first attack post
- Second player must follow the area as set by Player 1.
- Example: Player 1 sets up that Player 2 is in an open field with no where to hide. Player 2 may not write that he hides behind the building in the field.
- Example: Player 1 sets up an open forest. Player 2 may state that he hides among the trees of the forest.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.